Professor Subbarayan Peri
Date of birth: 17 November 1947
Parents: Mega-Teacher, Sanskrit scholar, Pundit Suryanarayana Sastry and Somidevamma the third in the birth order among the six living children.
Place of birth: Vizianagram, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- D. Litt. (higher doctorate), Ph.D. (Education), M.A. Sanskrit, B.Ed, B.Sc. from the Andhra
- University, Visakhapatnam, India.
- M.A. Psychology (Educational and Social psychology), Annamalai University, India.
- M.Ed. (Experimental psychology and Advanced Statistical Methods, Poona University, India.
- P.G.Dip. Statistics and Dip. YOGA. S.V.University, Tirupati, India.
Teaching Experience: 40 years
- 13 years as Professor, Foundations of Education (Psychology) Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) Rashtriya Sanskrit, University, Tirupati, India.
- 17 years years as Assistant and Associate Professor, Foundations of Education (Psychology) Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) Rashtriya Sanskrit, University, Tirupati, India.
- 06 months as Professor in Education, (by invitation) Dept. of Education Sri Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kaladi, India.
- 17 years as Associate and Assistant Professor, Education, R.S.University, Tirupati.
- 06 years as Assistant Professor, Sanskrit, SGVP Oriental College, Rajamundry.
- 24 months as Primary and Secondary school teacher, Rajamundry.
Educational Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Quantitative and Qualitative Methods, Sanskrit Vyakaranam, History of Sanskrit Literature, Indo-European Philology, Research Methodology, Advanced Statistical Techniques, Language Teaching, Language Education.